Joomla! Is the first major CMS to be mobile responsive in both the website's frontend and administrator backend.
Now every Joomla website can be 100% optimised for Mobile devices and cross platform compatible. Joomla's administrator is a brand new look and feel developed with the amazing power of the Twitter Bootstrap framework complimented by the awesome UI/UX touches of the Joomla development and design team.
Faster Development and Coding for Joomla Developers
Due to the easy code structure for the back and front ends of Joomla 3.0, developers will now have a much better platform and optimised enviroment for more efficient development.
Easier frontend coding of CSS and HTML using Twitter Bootstrap will be a breeze for those who have already adopted the framework prior to Joomla 3.0. Less CSS and JQuery means you can write less code and the icon fonts available mean easy integration of visual cues optimised for HD retina display.
Additional Features Released with Joomla 3.0!
Twitter Bootstrap wasn't the limit for Joomla 3.0, the team at Joomla have also implemented a range of new features and optimisations for the platform to enhance your experience and provide more future proof foundations the main one being performance.
- Extensive work on code style standardisation and consistencyIncorporation of Bootstrap into a jui media package.
- A new responsive administrator template Isis and interface.
- A new frontend template Protostar built using Bootstrap and updated accessible template called Beez3PostgreSQL Driver.
- You will be able to run Joomla 3.0 sites using the PostgreSQL database.
- PHP Memcached Driver
- Use of JFeed for feed management rather than SimplePie
- Installation of language packages directly from the extension manager
- Guest user group present by default
- Saving blank articles allowed
- New administrator statistics module
- Update TinyMCE to version 3.5.6
- Continued clean up of older unused code, files and database fields and tables and improved standardization of tables.
- Improvements to Smart Search
- Unit testing in the CMS
- Updated system tests in the CMS
Adopting New Website Innovations, We are Leading the Way.
Our team had already adopted and been developing and designing for 100% mobile compatible sites using Twitter Bootstrap before Joomla 3.0 was recently released. This means we have a head start on the industry and competition, we are already well experienced with the framework.
Now with Joomla 3.0 available, we will be able to service all our client's mobile needs to a higher level and ensure at all times they are getting the best on offer for their business website and web applications.
Contact us now about Joomla 3.0 and ask us how you can get more out of your Joomla website using the Twitter Bootstrap Responsive Framework.